Capital Advisors is the licensed financial services arm of CBRE (AFSL 436171) and offers clients unmatched knowledge, investor access and strategic advice across the spectrum of real estate investment banking activities.
Uniquely positioned as a real estate advisor, Capital Advisors combines the focus, discipline and independence of an established boutique advisory firm with networks, research and expertise of an institutional corporate finance division. The team’s aim is to utilise the significant experience and capabilities of its professionals along with its global connections to provide specialised real estate financial services to an increasingly sophisticated property industry.
The primary benefit to our clients is increasing shareholder value. We deliver value by evaluating and assessing our clients’ investment needs, by investigating the capital structure required to deliver the best solutions and by sourcing the necessary financing. Our service is independent, specialised to real estate, strictly confidential to the client and delivered at a cost effective price.
The key service offerings of Capital Advisors in the New Zealand include:
Joint Ventures and Co-Investments
- Sourcing and structuring of debt and equity capital for growth or recapitalisation
- Sourcing of strategic investors for joint ventures, co-investments and club deals
- Advise on joint venture/co-investment structures
- Buy-side advisory to LP’s on funds manager selection; assist in negotiation and documentation
- Due diligence on fund managers and investments; analysis of correlations and return drivers
- Assist in investment execution; perform ongoing reviews on fund managers’ performance
- Loan origination and servicing
- Sourcing and structuring of debt finance
- Advisory on capital structure alternatives