Professional Property Valuer Experience
Based in Wellington Peter undertakes rural valuations on a nationwide basis for financial reporting and lending purposes. Peter now focusses on Agribusiness and development land valuations and continues to undertake valuations of commercial, industrial and specialist assets as required.
Some significant projects he has undertaken include listed company property portfolios, valuation of dairy farm portfolios for investment fund managers, forest land for Crown Forest Licence negotiations, forest, dairy and pastoral farm portfolios for large corporates.
Areas of specialisation include:
- Market valuations – commercial and industrial property, rural and development land
- Acquisitions – due diligence and pre-purchase consultancy
- Compensation – Public Works Act for commercial property, development and rural land
- Rental valuations – commercial, industrial and specialised assets assessment, negotiation and arbitration
- Insurance – valuation of property, plant and equipment
Real Estate Affiliations
- Fellow of Property Institute of New Zealand
- Fellow of New Zealand Institute of Valuers
- Registered Valuer
- Member of the New Zealand Institute of Foresters