An active residential valuer since 2012, George Farmer specialises in residential valuations across the Auckland isthmus. He has wide experience with all facets of residential property in Auckland City, the North Shore and Rodney, including property valuations, market research and property advisory services.
Areas of specialisation include:
- Residential valuations for mortgage lending, market value, insurance and advisory purposes
- Valuations of sub-divisible land
- High value properties
- Valuations of proposed residential development and alteration works.
- Compensation works
- Valuations under the Public Works Act
- Acting as an expert witness and litigation work relating to market value of residential properties