Our valuations team has partnered with development firms undertaking projects throughout all areas of Auckland and beyond, providing robust advice for private and institutional clients located both onshore and abroad. CBRE are one of only a handful of Valuers accepted by major banks for development funding valuations - a real credit to the professionalism, expertise and detail-oriented manner that our team goes about their work.
CBRE’s key strength lies in our specialisation in this demanding sector, as well as our contacts throughout the industry including financiers, planners, engineers, cost consultants and civil contractors. Our specialisation and connections ensure that we are able to provide the most up to date advice based upon the latest activity occurring at the forefront of the development sector. We also provide valuation advice to local authorities and Central Government, who are set to be key players in the post COVID development landscape.
The development landscape in New Zealand is growing at a rapid pace with an increasing number of international companies entering the market alongside an expanding local sector. Whether you are considering your first development in New Zealand or are an experienced local developer with a proven track record, obtaining the right advice from the outset is crucial. CBRE can provide you with the best professional advice enabling you to fully understand the key risk aspects of any project and assist to maximise your return.
Land Valuation Services
- Market value of development sites ‘As Is’
- Market value of gross realisations ‘As If Complete’
- Mortgage security valuations
- Financial reporting valuations
- Pre-purchase consultancy and due diligence valuations for acquisition
- Consultancy for optimal strategies to maximise value on disposal
- Financial modelling and feasibility analysis
- Highest and Best Use analysis of sites
- Compensation valuations for land taken by Requiring Authorities (Auckland Council, Watercare, Auckland Transport, etc.)