CBRE’s Development Land Valuations team provides critical and timely advice, assisting clients to understand the key value drivers that impact their projects. Our highly experienced professionals cover all aspects of this specialised sector including greenfield subdivisions, brownfield redevelopments, high density residential superlots, mixed use/commercial projects, future urban (landbanking) opportunities and Special Housing Areas (SHAs).
Our valuations team has partnered with development firms undertaking projects throughout all areas of Auckland and beyond, providing robust advice for private and institutional clients located both onshore and abroad. CBRE are one of only a handful of Valuers accepted by major banks for development funding valuations - a real credit to the professionalism, expertise and detail oriented manner that our team goes about their work.
CBRE’s key strength lies in our specialisation in this demanding sector, as well as our contacts throughout the industry including financiers, planners, engineers, cost consultants and civil contractors, all of which are essential to complete a successful development project. Our specialisation and connections ensure that we are able to provide the most up to date advice based upon the latest activity occurring at the forefront of the development sector.
The development landscape in New Zealand is growing at a rapid pace with an increasing number of international companies entering the market alongside an expanding local sector. Whether you are considering your first development in New Zealand or are an experienced local developer with a proven track record, obtaining the right advice from the outset is crucial. CBRE can provide you with the best professional advice enabling you to fully understand the key risk aspects of any project and assist to maximise your return.
Some of the services we provide our clients to help keep on top of the ever changing residential development market include:
- Market value of development sites ‘As Is’
- Market value of gross realisations ‘As If Complete’
- Mortgage security valuations
- Financial reporting valuations
- Pre-purchase consultancy and due diligence valuations for acquisition
- Consultancy for optimal strategies to maximise value on disposal
- Financial modelling and feasibility analysis
- Highest and Best Use analysis of sites
- Compensation valuations for land taken by Requiring Authorities (Auckland Council, Watercare, Auckland Transport, etc.)