Our team of dedicated hotel valuers service the spectrum of hospitality asset classes across New Zealand and the South Pacific Island nations.
Our professionals are committed to providing cost effective, commercially based, technically sound and fully researched valuation and consultancy advice. We understand the dynamics of the market, the complexities of the business and the investment and motives and metrics. We apply that knowledge to provide the most accurate, consistent and reliable advice in the region.
Our institutional and private clients, both local and international, rely on our advice to facilitate smooth transactions and banking relationships. We are recognised by all major banking institutions and are approved ‘panel’ valuers for Westpac, Bank of New Zealand, ASB and ANZ.
As we understand business related properties, our specialities include hotels, motels, serviced apartments, pubs, student accommodation and child care.
To add value to our clients’ activities in the hospitality investment arena, we provide a suite of strategic solutions that complement our Hotel brokerage and valuation services, which are as follows:
- Financial reporting valuations
- Mortgage security valuations
- Pre-purchase consultancy and due diligence valuations for acquisition
- Proposed development valuations, 'As if Complete' and development feasibility analysis
- Portfolio valuations
- Insurance valuations
- Arbitration, expert witness and dispute resolution
- Initial Public Offerings
- Capital raising and company accounting purposes
- Value risk mitigation consultancy
- Operator selection
- Market demand studies