With highly experienced operators throughout New Zealand, CBRE’s Industrial and Suburban Commercial Valuation team provides sound local knowledge and advice.
The general commercial and industrial sector is the widest and largest market within New Zealand. The comprehensive nature of work undertaken by our general practise valuers reflects the broad base of our clients covering private clients, lending institutions, local government, corporate, listed entities, trusts and others.
Our professionals provide a high quality service that allows us to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients. We focus on providing a reliable, seamless offering from instruction through to product delivery.
Our scope of services includes:
- Financial reporting valuations
- Mortgage security valuations
- Pre-purchase consultancy and due diligence valuations for acquisition
- Proposed development valuations, 'As if Complete' and development feasibility analysis
- Portfolio valuations
- Insurance valuations
- Rental reviews, negotiation and settlement
- Arbitration, expert witness and dispute resolution
- Initial Public Offerings
- Capital raising and company accounting purposes
- Lease structure and cost analysis
- Value risk mitigation consultancy
- Reviewing statutory rating assessments