CBRE’s Multi-Unit Residential Development Valuation team provides market-leading, fully researched and timely advice, assisting developers and private clients to understand the current market conditions, key value drivers, risk factors and value. We pride ourselves on our in-depth local knowledge, industry contacts, professionalism, expertise and our attention to detail.
Our team of highly experienced professionals cover all aspects of the market including multi-unit apartment developments, terrace house projects, land and development sites within Auckland. We are recognised by all major banking institutions and are approved ‘panel’ valuers for Westpac, Bank of New Zealand, ASB and ANZ.
CBRE has an in-house research department with a market-leading Auckland apartment database. Our valuers have access to general economic data and trends, property data and trends, demographic information as well as project specific information.
Residential Valuation Services
- Development funding reports (mortgage security)
- Mortgage security valuations
- Market value ‘As If Complete’
- Gross realisation
- Sale in one-line value
- Market data and Research
- Ownership interest assessments
- Market value of development sites ‘As Is’
- Pre-purchase consultancy and due diligence
- Development advice and consultancy
- Highest and best use analysis
- Feasibility analysis/ modelling
- Insurance valuation