CBRE’s Valuation & Advisory Services Office team focuses on office assets throughout New Zealand, consistently generating accurate and strategic advice.
Utilising the vast global resources of CBRE including connectivity to international capital, we are aware of the latest industry trends and market activity, allowing us to provide unrivalled valuation and consultancy advice.
Our technically sound and fully researched valuation and consultancy advice is relied on by institutional and private clients, both locally and internationally. We are approved ‘Panel Valuers’ with all major banks that operate within New Zealand.
Office Valuation Services
- Financial reporting valuations
- Mortgage security valuations
- Pre-purchase consultancy and due diligence valuations for acquisition
- Proposed office development valuations, ‘As if Complete’ and development feasibility analysis
- Portfolio valuations
- Insurance valuations
- Rental reviews, negotiation and settlement
- Arbitration, expert witness and dispute resolution
- Initial Public Offerings
- Capital raising and company accounting purposes
- Lease structure and cost analysis
- Value risk mitigation consultancy
- Reviewing statutory rating assessments
- Leasehold valuations (Lessors/Lessees Interests)