CBRE’s Retirement Housing and Healthcare Valuation & Advisory Services team is dedicated to being the industry’s premier provider of valuation, advisory and consultancy services for stakeholders throughout the sector.
Our team of industry leaders understands the unique challenges and opportunities that arise when running, investing in or divesting retirement and aged care assets.
Combining years of experience, wide ranging industry knowledge, comprehensive national databases and our extensive contacts and resources, CBRE provides independent objective valuations of retirement villages, rest homes, geriatric hospitals, private surgical facilities and specialist medical and rehabilitation centres throughout New Zealand.
CBRE has a robust and creditable service platform with a wide level of market acceptance including statutory supervisors, auditors, insurance brokers, investment analysts and all major New Zealand lending institutions.
Whether your ownership is of a single facility or a portfolio, we have the knowledge, track record and service platform to provide market leading advice in any market conditions.
Retirement Housing Valuation Services
- Financial reporting valuations
- Mortgage security valuations
- Pre-purchase consultancy and due diligence valuations for acquisition
- Proposed development valuations, 'As if Complete' and development feasibility analysis
- Portfolio valuations
- Insurance valuations
- Rental reviews, negotiation and settlement
- Competitor supply analysis
- Market demographics
- Demand forecasting
- Real estate trend reports