CBRE’s Specialised Property Valuation team provides a wide range of valuation services across many sectors, totalling between NZ$2 and NZ$3 billion annually.
Based in Wellington, the team undertakes valuations across New Zealand with recent assignments comprising of assets including universities, polytechnics, food processing facilities, public and private hospitals, libraries, museums and fast food restaurants.
The team is passionate about consistently delivering accurate and strategic advice and working collaboratively with their clients. Their depth of experience, unrivalled market knowledge and attention to detail, together with CBRE’s extensive research capacity and national database, provides the service our clients need in a timely manner.
Specialised Property Valuation Services
- Single asset or portfolio valuations for financial reporting, mortgage security, acquisition or disposal purposes, insurance and market value advice
- Rental reviews, rental advisory and lease structuring, rental determinations and arbitration
- Alternative use valuations
- Advisory services including financial modelling, development feasibility modelling, investment strategy, due diligence, council rates objections and forecasting
- Pre-purchase consultancy and due diligence valuations
- Independent negotiation
Types Of Specialised Property We Value
- Tertiary institutes – universities and polytechnics
- Healthcare – private and public hospitals and medical centres
- Land – pre-purchase, disposal, rent review
- Food processing and export
- Government infrastructure – libraries, museums, archives, laboratories, offices
- Fast food restaurants