Advantage of Auctions
Auctions @ CBRE is a highly effective way of creating competitive tension in a sales process, through increased participation by having all interested parties in a room at the same time this ensures that the best possible price is achieved in a short space of time.
When a property is sold, the contract is unconditional, with a non-refundable 10% deposit from the winning bidder, providing certainty in the sale process for everyone involved.
THURSDAY 20 MARCH 2019 - 11AM
Level 14 ANZ Centre, 23-29 Albert Street, AUCKLAND
CBRE welcomes you to participate in the upcoming auction campaign where our agents will take you on a journey to maximise returns on your property. Contact one of our agents for more information.
Recently Sold at Auction
- 120 Park Road, Titirangi ($1.695 million)
- 586 Oruarangi Road, Airport Precinct ($5.45 million)
- 107 McLaughlins Road, Wiri ($10.2 million)
- 5 Mountjoy Place, Onehunga ($1.42 million)
THURSDAY 30 NOVEMBER 2017
- 17 Elgin Street, Christchurch ($950,000)
- 142F Maces Road, Bromley (sold prior)
THURSDAY 23 NOVEMBER 2017
- 12 Stock Street, New Lynn ($970,000)
- 28C Andromeda Crescent, East Tamaki ($1.75 million)