Advantage of Auctions
Auctions @ CBRE is a highly effective way of creating competitive tension in a sales process, through increased participation by having all interested parties in a room at the same time this ensures that the best possible price is achieved in a short space of time.
When a property is sold, the contract is unconditional, with a non-refundable 10% deposit from the winning bidder, providing certainty in the sale process for everyone involved.
Recently Sold at Auction
THURSDAY 17 SEPTEMBER 2020
- Terrace Downs Resort and Golf Course, 619-623 Coleridge Road, Windwhistle, Canterbury ($6.6 million)
- 59 Garlands Road & 11 Maunsell Street, Woolston (sold together) ($1,337,500)
- 1-5 Wainui Road, Silverdale ($4.2 million)
- 399 Lincoln Road, Christchurch ($2.75 million)
- 382-384 Montreal Street, Christchurch ($1.325 million)
- 17b Leslie Hills Drive, Christchurch ($762,000)