• Grade A CBD rents rose by 3.8% Y-o-Y to THB 1,036 per sq. m. per month.
• The overall net take-up (net increase in occupied space) was 41,000 sq. m., decreasing by 36% Y-o-Y.
• The overall vacancy rate increased to 7.5%.
• There was 78,500 sq. m. of new supply in three buildings; True Digital Park, MS Siam Tower and Ladprao Hills, increasing the total supply to 8.95 million square metres.
• Nearly one million square metres of office space was under construction and due for completion between Q2 2019-2022 and more was being planned where sites have been acquired.