The Louisville office market had solid market performance in Q4 and 2018.
- Marketwide net absorption was 128,804 sq. ft.
- CBD net absorption was 30,763 sq. ft. and Suburban net absorption was 98,041 sq. ft.
- Overall market vacancy increased 20 bps to 9.5%
- The marketwide leasing activity was 292,374 sq. ft., up for the fourth straight quarter.
- Class A CBD average asking lease rate rose $0.03 per sq. ft. to $19.80 per sq. ft.
- Class A Suburban average asking lease rate increased $0.97 per sq. ft. to $22.09 per sq. ft.