Brent’s background and experience extends over a range of services with previous roles at CBRE including Senior Managing Director, New Zealand, Regional Director of Valuation and Advisory Services, Pacific and National Director of Valuation and Advisory Services, New Zealand. Prior to joining CBRE in 2004, Brent was a Principal at accounting firm Ernst & Young within its Corporate Finance/Real Estate Group.
As well as his responsibilities as National Director for Valuation and Advisory Services, Brent also established the specialist Retirement Housing & Healthcare division for CBRE in Australia between 2007 and 2010 and was involved in facilitating some of the region’s largest specialised transactions.
- Licensed Real Estate Agent New Zealand (REAA 2008)
- Registered Valuer - New Zealand
- Associate - New Zealand Institute of Valuers
- Senior Member - Property Institute of New Zealand
- Trustee - Fathers Who Dare Win
- Young Presidents Organisation