Through CBRE’s Pacific-wide institutional investments network, the International Investments team has up to date information and knowledge allowing our professionals to identify and analyse suitable partnerships between offshore and local investors in Australia and New Zealand.
Our team of investment professionals has a credible track record in closing inbound investments into Australia and New Zealand with offshore investors and facilitating outbound capital investments into broader Asia, EMEA and the Americas.
With extensive experience and resources, the International Investments team has a thorough understanding of investors’ values and motivations, enabling them to identify assets that fit clients’ appropriate investment criteria in all major cities throughout Australia and New Zealand.
The International Investments team offers services in:
- Historic information
- Interpretation of research
- Forward looking advice
- Full buy-side services
- Identifying on and off market investment opportunities
- Cash flow modelling
- Negotiating heads of terms subject to due diligence
- Technical and commercial due diligence reporting and presentation
- Negotiating through to exchange and settlement of contract
- Solutions for management and asset management
- Executing on and off market disposal campaigns, together with the Institutional Investments team
- Development of divestment strategies which suit the subject property
- Identifying relevant domestic and international investors for exercises
- Up front due diligence on assets in preparation for sale
- First class offering documentation and marketing collaterals