Valuation & Advisory Services
Land Development Valuation
Providing critical and timely advice for land developments, our team of valuers help firms understand the key value drivers that impact their projects.
How We Assist Land Developers
Request A Valuation
As specialists in the demanding land development sector, our team has a wide network of industry contacts, including financiers, planners, engineers, cost consultants and civil contractors. Our specialisation and connections ensure we provide the latest advice based upon the most recent activity occurring in the development sector.
We provide valuation advice to local government authorities and central government, who are set to be key players in the post-COVID development landscape, and our independent land development funding valuations are accepted by all major banks operating in New Zealand.
The development landscape in New Zealand is growing at a rapid pace with an increasing number of international companies entering the market alongside an expanding local sector. Whether you’re considering your first development or are an experienced local developer with a proven track record, obtaining the right advice from the outset is crucial. We can provide the best professional advice that helps you understand the key risk aspects of any project and assist to maximise your return.
Land Development Valuation Services
Our registered valuers provide market-leading perspectives and services for clients including:
- Market value of development sites ‘As Is’
- Market value of gross realisations ‘As If Complete’
- Mortgage security valuations
- Financial reporting valuations
- Pre-purchase consultancy and due diligence valuations for acquisition
- Consultancy for optimal strategies to maximise value on disposal
- Financial modelling and feasibility studies/ analysis
- Highest and Best Use analysis of sites
- Compensation valuations for land taken by Requiring Authorities (Auckland Council, Watercare, Auckland Transport, etc.)
Request A Valuation
If you’re looking for a property valuation, share a few details about your request to get a free quote and get in contact with a local registered valuer.